Chez Dre has built a reputation on it’s unique petits gâteaux and French inspired pastries and we are now seeking a passionate and skilled Baker to join our team and to help transition Chez Dré into our next growth phase.
Candidates must be able to hand mould bread and mix doughs from scratch. You will be required to produce a variety of artisan breads, sweet dough and patisserie pain sucre.
You will need to have worked in an artisan bakery environment – mixing dough, dividing, scaling and shaping. Ideally you will have a minimum 3 years qualified experience.
- food production and presentation consistently achieving the highest standard
- long term stability and commitment to our brand
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE:
- knowledge of baking a wide range of quality products
- minimum 3 years qualified experience
- exceptional communication skills
- experience & ability working in a similar fast paced environment and as part of a cohesive team, delivering exceptional products
- excellent personal presentation, hygiene and food safety skills
- ability to show initiative
- be reliable and dependable
- physically fit
- passionate & motivated
This is a full time, hands on role that requires weekend, public holiday and early morning and evening availability and dedication. If you want to make your mark, this is the perfect platform on which to showcase your abilities.
- Competitive remuneration
- Creative scope
- An opportunity to work with a supportive & professional team
Working in this stimulating environment will provide a challenging but fulfilling role.
Please note that this role is open to residents of Australia only – candidates with working holiday visas, unfortunately, will not be considered.